Sunday, April 12, 2009

Day Twenty-Eight

Day Twenty-Eight - April 12th, 2009

Meet Bennet. He is the newest member of our family and my first cousin once removed, I do believe. He loves the camera.

This morning I woke from an incredible sleep. It was fueled by a fun, but exhausting, day at the market yesterday. It wasn't until I went out into the kitchen that I realized that it was Easter, though. Mom had laid out some candy for me and my brother (he doesn't even live with us hah). I even won $13 on the Easter themed scratch ticket. Woo.

Later on I went to my grandmothers house for Easter supper with most of my relatives. It was a fun, and it was a good chance to get to see them all before I leave for Europe. My grandmother gave me a little care package; which includes, among other things, a first aid-kit, a sewing kit, sunscreen, and a hair comb which quite obviously came out of a McDonald's Happy Meal from ~1986. It rules.

Other than that all I did was watch ANTM Cycle 9 and think up a bunch of sweet photoshoots for the summer. I can't wait for nice weather so I can take some pictures outside. If anybody is interested in modeling, give me a shout!

Cheers,

Patio

No comments:

Post a Comment