Sunday, April 26, 2009

Day Forty-Two

Day Forty-Two - April 26th, 2009

Goodbye James. He leaves for his own euro-adventure on Tuesday.

No big update today; I didn't do too all that much. I spent most of the day driving home from Halifax with Laura and Jen, which was good, but tiring. I made it back in under three and a quarter hours, I thought this was pretty respectable considering what i was driving (2000 Dodge Caravan). Moments after I got home Tristan picked me up and we went to the Frosty Treat for ice cream with Katie, Connor, Jeff'm, and another car full of hooligans. As tired as I was, this was also a lot of fun. I am loving how many frosty treat adventures we are going on. Feels like summer, especially with the weather we've had lately.

Cheers,

Patio

No comments:

Post a Comment