Thursday, April 16, 2009

Day Thirty-Two

Nathan-0003-EditP4

Today was great. I wasn't sure if I would be able to do all of things I wanted to accomplish, as my plans were quite ambitious, but I managed to do everything on my list.

I worked all morning in order to bank some hours lost earlier in the week due to exams. Then, after work Kailee and I wandered around campus taking pictures with an old camera from work (Bronica S2A for those who may care). I'll put them up on flickr whenever I get them developed. I think it went very well.

Afterward, Kailee and I went back to the studio to meet up with Nathan, to do his headshot. I've known Nathan since highschool, but we're not very close. We're the kind of friends that say hi when we see each other in the hallway, but never really hangout. So, naturally, we resorted to talking about highschool, and the conversation ended up being quite hilarious.

Laura picked me up after her exam and we headed in town for our Europe meeting. The meeting was fun, and now we are proud owners of $800 Eurail passes. Yay. After the meeting, Jen, Laura, and I watched 4 episodes of Veronica Mars and laid around being all sleepy and stuff.

That is how I want to spend the rest of my summer break. Just taking pictures and lazing around watching Veronica Mars. It doesn't get any better... well, I guess if Veronica Mars were real and my friend, then it would get better, but until then.

Cheers,

Patio

No comments:

Post a Comment