Monday, April 27, 2009

Day Fourty-Three

Day Fourty-Three - April 27th, 2009

Busy day.

I'm stretching myself too thin. I keep trying to do too much in one day. Too many hangouts and too many photo-shoots and too much work. Not that i didn't enjoy the hangouts or photo-shoots (I did very much!), it's just that I need to have some time to relax and get my shit together. I really haven't had a chance since school ended.

That's alright though, just over a week and we'll be flying into Europe. Booo ya. Speaking of Europe, Laura and I booked our first hostel tonight. We will be staying right across the street from Megan in Edinburgh!

Cheers,

Patio

2 comments:

  1. above, actually.
    what are your dates?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. these pictures are great uncle p.

    on that note, please take a personal patio day! for your health!

    ReplyDelete