Sunday, April 19, 2009

Day Thirty-Five

Day Thirty-Five - April 19th, 2009

For the most part today was spent recovering the sleep I lost last night. I did, however, manage to get out of the house for a little while. If I hadn't it would have felt like such a waste of a day.

I stopped by the apt. Laura is housesitting this evening to help her tidy up from the party and fold up the ridiculous futon. She is pretty much finished housesitting at that place, this would be kinda sad if it weren't for its lack of internet connection. I will miss the cat though.

Afterward I went for a walk around town and took a few pictures on the parkade. Cliche, I know, but I was bored and had slept all day, so I needed to do something. All I had was my Nikon D80 and a 50mm lens, so I didn't have much to work with, but I got some cool pictures. I especially like the one that I posted above. I would love to go back there some night when I have a couple flashes on me. Also, the new building they are putting up on Fitzroy looks incredibly easy to sneak into. Getting in there to take a couple pictures would be amazing.

Cheers,

Patio.

No comments:

Post a Comment