Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Day Forty-Four

Day Forty-Four - April 28th, 2009

Best photo-shoot to date; I am really starting to get the hang of it.

I took pictures for Sunsets on the Eastside tonight. It was a very gratifying experience. I usually feel kind of awkward when I'm taking pictures, but I actually felt competent as photographer tonight. As exhausting as it was, the shoot went very well. I took over 600 shots and I'd say most of them are usable. Allison (above) and Kirstin were fantastic models, especially for having no prior experience. I was impressed; they caught on quickly! Also, thanks to Jackie for her excellent direction. Always helps these things go faster and smoother.

Anyway, I am super tired and it is 2:00am, I think its time to go home.

Goodnight,

Patrick

1 comment:

  1. You did fantastic Becky we really appreciated it. Cannot wait to see the rest of the shots I know they will be insanely good. Sunsets thanks you:D

    ReplyDelete