Saturday, April 18, 2009

Day Thirty-Four

Day Thirty-Four - April 18th, 2009

Notice Sarah's facepalm.

Not gonna lie, I'm a little late making with the update, but Last night (Saturday) was pretty exhausting, so you'll have to excuse me.

Laura is house-sitting for a friend of hers, so she decided to have a party to celebrate exams being finished, or something like that. It was quite the night. I'm really tired though, so I don't think I'm going to go into great detail about what happened. Plus, if I did, you would probably think a lot of my friends are morons, and/or very gay. Your would probably be right, but believe me, it just wouldn't translate well to a blog post. Just know that everyone got very drunk, there was a lot of joking about a certain person's genitals, Jeremy and Woodsie are lyrical geniuses, there were a few 'prank' calls, and an exciting trip to China Garden.

The end of the night was pretty funny as well. Five-six people cramped onto a folded out futon, watching Veronica Mars until 6:30am. We attempted to sleep, but only Richard could manage to get any Zs. He actually slept sound from 6-11:45am. He even managed to sleep through us talking and laughing around him, a smoke detector going off, and Jeff making pancakes in the same room while the rest of us watched TV.

Probably not the craziest party to ever happen, but it was definitely memorable for all involved.

No comments:

Post a Comment