Friday, April 3, 2009

Day Nineteen

Day Nineteen - April 3rd, 2009

Laura and I are serious about taking pictures.

My apologies for not having a picture attached to this post. I had actually taken all sorts of pictures today, but I left my camera/kitbag in the office at school, so that I wouldn't drunkenly break something. Don't fret though, once I get my camera back, I will edit the picture into this post.

Today was long and tiring, but I had a lot of fun. In one day I managed to go to the dentist, get a filling, take pictures with Laura down at peakes quay, dress sharp, attend the UPEISU banquet, catch THT's set at the cafe, hang out with Katie Darrah and co., and go to hunter's for Brenton's birthday.

Tomorrow night should be fun too. We're going to see The Lesson at the guild, followed by AlDougs birthday party maybe? Hmm? Yeah? We'll see.

Goodnight,

Patrick

Edit: edited for picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment