Saturday, March 28, 2009

Day Thirteen

Day Thirteen - March 28th, 2009

To quote the movie Dennis the Menace, "This is my buddddddy, this is my pallll."

In other news; today ruled.

I awoke around 11:00 to a text from Darrah and Salmy wondering if I was going to the market. They kindly picked me up and we went and met up with Jeff'm, Katie, and Little Buddy. We got delicious food (I was a fatty and got a beansprout and havarti sandwich, 2 veggi-samosas, ginger beer, and a chocolate croissant), we talked, and we laughed at Darrah getting hit in the head with a champagne cork the night previous, hah.

Afterward, I went home to hangout with a pile of homework, only to get bored with it after finishing two assignments. I then spent most of the rest of the day outside in the newly discovered sun. Where did it come from?! While out there I decided to ghetto rig my camera, Lomography style, by hooking up a wideangle adapter to a 17-55mm lens. bahaha. It turned out great; it will be perfect for bringing to Europe in may.

Throughout my life I have been a night owl, it is rare that I ever get to be before 2-3am, even on school nights (I'm a badass, I know). And I seem to get more done between the hours of 11pm-2am than I can when the sun is up. This is when I do most of my paper writing, photoshopping, blogging, etc. So I came up with a fool proof plan to capture my peak productive hours, while remaining awake and refreshed. I would nap from 7:30-11:30 and then wake up and finish my assignment. Boo ya. Great nap too, I had a dream that I was a photographer for the whitehouse, and I got all my friends to come down and have a sweet party with Barack. If only dreams came true :'( haha

Cheers,

Patio

No comments:

Post a Comment