Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Day Nine

Day Nine - Sept 24th, 2009

Laura = cupcake.

I am a terrible student. It is 12:00am and I am just starting work on my presentation for tomorrow's (today's :S) class. Actually, that is a lie. I am updating my blog. Zut alors. I spend all of my time taking pictures, working, and updating this blog. I really don't have time for school. I am taking this as another sign that I shouldn't be going to university right now.

In other news, I got offered three photography jobs today. Two of them are for one couple. They want engagement pictures, and wedding photos done this summer. They sound like fun! The only reason I am contemplating doing the wedding pictures is because they already told me they aren't too worried about how they turn out. They don't have much money to spend, so they don't want a professional, so they aren't expecting top notch super quality. Just some casual wedding photos. I like this because, I am getting all the experience, but without the stress of doing actual wedding photos. The other job is for graduation photos; I think I will be able to pull them off pretty easily.

Anyway, it's about time I get to work. I'm meeting Andie and co. at Maid Marian's in five hours for Andie's goodbye breakfast. It will be both delicious and sad.

Cheers,

Patio.

No comments:

Post a Comment