Thursday, March 26, 2009

Day Eleven

Day Eleven - March 26th, 2009

A shimmer of hope on a gloomy day.

I don't have a lot of time for an update tonight, as I am chest deep in business plan, but I think I will be up all night, so a little break couldn't hurt right? Right.

Today was pretty psfsadfg, but it had its moments. Lunch was fun; I especially liked when we were plotting ways to turn Schurman Square in MacDougal Hall into a place to host sweet dance parties. Honestly though, if the Dean can host sweet parties (ours would be better) there why can't we? She/he doesn't pay to go there. Pfft, it'll happen, just you wait. We even scoped out a spot for the DJ booth.

In other more exciting news...I finally got my passport. Boo ya. Our trip to Europe is actually becoming a reality. Hard to believe that in a month and a half I'll probably be somewhere in the UK trying not to get beat up for imitating their sweet accents. Mmm, can't wait.

Also, I suggest everyone look closely at the hologram on their passports. It shows what appears to be a Mountie jousting with a Canadian flag. Patriotic? Badass? Both? Yeahhh, I'd say so.

Cheers friends,

Patio.

1 comment:

  1. it appears as if there are three mounties, and even more maple leafs...is this a commentary on the state of our national police? Or just excessive patriotism?
    I don't know.

    ReplyDelete