Friday, March 20, 2009

Day Five

Day Five - March 20th, 2009

Tonight at Ceder's we had a little going away dinner for a friend. She made a blog entry about me, so I thought it would only be fair to make one for her too. Above is a picture of a picture (favourite one I could find on Facebook) of my friend Andie Bulman. She is heading off to Korea to teach English and I am going to miss her a lot.

I met Andie through Katie and Darrah, I think sometime around the start of the fall semester. We both seemed to be really good friends with them, but I remember thinking that it may be weird when we all hang out, because we didn't know eachother. I was very wrong. In the short time that I've known her, she has grown to be a really good friend. She has been a confidant, provided a lot of exposure to my photos (Check it out!), and she has never failed to make me laugh. She is witty, dorky, and has lost so many debit cards that you can't help but chuckle. She has also tried to set me up with a few girls. Partly to be a good friend, but also to live vicariously through me while she missed her boyfriend at sea, haha. Even if her attempts were unsuccessful, the effort was still appreciated. In closing, Andie rules, and things definitely won't be the same without her!

Cheers Andie! Have a safe trip.


Patrick

No comments:

Post a Comment