Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Day Ten

Day Ten - March 25th, 2009

Sad morning. Long Day. Good Evening.

This morning we all went to Maid Marian's for breakfast; it was nice. It was our last real chance to hang out with Andie before she left for her Korean adventure, so we had a good time eating and reminiscing. We then brought her to the bus station, and wished her fairwell. Like I said before, I'm going to miss Andie. What a pal.

After Maid's I went home; and then shortly after I caught the bus to UPEI. I spent my day photoshopping at work 'till my heart was content. Then, stressin' about school work, I decided to finish up my presentation. At 4:30 I moseyed over to the business building to give it. Honestly, I think it went well, but really I am just glad to get some of my work out of the way. I can't wait until April 14th. Then begins my favourite part of the year. No school, very little work, and the weather is just right. All I will have to worry about is what we are going to do once we get to Europe. It's gonna be sweeeeet. The 14th may be less than 20 days away, but it feels like a yeaarrrr. bah.

Oi!

Now I'm at Laura's, watching Lost, and being hungry. I haven't eaten since breakfast, so i think I will raid Laura's fridge.


Cheers,

PPaattiioo.

No comments:

Post a Comment