Sunday, March 29, 2009

Day Fourteen

Day Fourteen - March 29th, 2009

*Sigh of relief*

Just finished off all of my assignments for the year. All I have left is a philosophy paper due the 8th, an accounting exam on the 9th, and a stats exam on the 14th. Then I am home freee.

The last few days have been so incredibly warm and sunny, but apparently we are supposed to get some pretty shitty weather in the next couple of days. I'm hoping that it'll force me to get some of my paper done, but I know I will just use it as an excuse to sleep. Whatever though, I deserve it.

The last student council meeting of the year was tonight. It lasted way too long, over 3 hours, but it wasn't all bad. I got some Shinerama business out of the way, and I kinda got excited at the idea of going back to UPEI next year. Kate got the Job as Cadre Editor, Jillian got the job as Chair of council, and there is a fun job open as an events and promotions coordinator that I might apply for.

As shitty as this weekend was, it was pretty great.

Arrivederci,

Patrick

3 comments: