Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Day Seventy-Three

Day Seventy-Three - May 27th, 2009

Florence, Italy

Today we went to a GIANT toystore.

It wasn't large in a Toy's r Us kinda way, but more in a huge whippersnappers kind of way. One huge floor of every toy you could imagine. They had an entire room dedicated to Lego.

After that we went to a Serial Killer museum. I didn't want to go, but I figured I wouldn't be the stick in the mud and bought a ticket. It sucked, but there were a few laughs, so it was worth it in the end.

Oh yeah, we saw Michelangelo's David too, that was cool. He is a lot taller than I had imagined.

Florence is a nice place. I can definitely see myself coming back here someday, I really want to go back to that restaurant we went to when we got here. mmmmm.

Tomorrow we are off to Rome!

-Pat

No comments:

Post a Comment