Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Day Fifty-One

Day Fifty-One - May 5th, 2009

Halifax, Canada

Today started about as early as it possibly could.

I was at work all night/morning photoshopping and getting a bunch of different projects out of the way before I left for Europe, so I never really had a chance to sleep, but it's probably for the best considering my internal clock is going to be screwed up anyway once we get there.

The rest of the day was spent packing and traveling. We left Charlottetown around 4:00pm and drove straight to Halifax, minus the u-turn once we realized we were going to miss the boat, and a brief stop at Jungle Jim's in Truro. The drive from Truro to the airport was terrifying. It started to pour rain as soon as the sun started to go down. Definitely not my favourite driving conditions, but I managed to get us here safe and sound.

Now we are sitting in Stanfield waiting for our plane to England. It's only supposed to be 5-6 hours or something, but with the time change I have no idea what time it'll be when we get there. I could probably figure it out, but I would rather play FF3 on my DS.

-Pat

No comments:

Post a Comment