Friday, May 1, 2009

Day Forty-Seven

Day Forty-Seven - May 1st, 2009

Today was fairly boring.

I decided to go to work for a few hours to photoshop some stuff, but I ended up just facebooking/youtubing instead. So I'll have to go back in tomorrow to finish up some stuff.

Afterward I stopped into the Delta for the CCFF reception. It was nice to see some of the people there that I hadn't seen in a long time, like Serena, Jill, Will and Ryan. I also got to see Tracy, who is the lady who works for Shinerama in Toronto and helps me out whenever I have a problem. She is great.

Later on in the night I met up with Sarah and watched the last couple songs of The Northlakes' set. They were pretty great, but the crowd at the place was pitiful, due to the moron running the show, so we left as fast as possible.

They decided to head home, so I stopped by Dan MacNeill's house to hang out with him,Elisha, Matt, Laura, and Steve Love, who I hadn't seen in ages. A few of them were a little drunk, so it made for a pretty funny time.

Cheers,

Patrick

1 comment:

  1. Sweet pic Patio! Also Gil's wearing cowboy boots that wouldn't fit into Korea bags! It's nice to see them out and about! miss you kids

    ReplyDelete