Monday, May 4, 2009

Day Fifty

Day Fifty - May 4th, 2009

I got my incometax return back today, so i decided to get something to entertain myself on the plane/train.

We leave tomorrow.

At 4 o'clock we are driving to Halifax to catch a plane that will take us to an entirely different continent. We will then spend 5 weeks living out of our backpacks and traveling around by train. We may meet some cool people along the way, we may not. We may get into trouble, we may not. I'm sure we will all have our differences, and we may want to kill each other at some point, but I am sure we will all come out of this trip closer than we are today. It'll definitely be a learning experience for myself too. I've gone on a few trips, but I've never been away from home for such an extended period of time.

While I'm in Europe I don't think I'm going to be able to update as frequently as I usually do, if at all, but I am going to try my best. If all else fails I am going to be keeping a journal, so I will make updates when I get back for every day that I miss. Also, I can guarantee that there will be plenty of pictures. Laura and I have
over 10GB of space combined.

Au revoir,

Patrick

1 comment:

  1. HAVE A GREAT TRIP UNCLE P!
    WE'LL MISS YOU, SO COME BACK ALIVE!

    ReplyDelete