Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Day Eighty

Day Eighty - June 3rd, 2009

Paris, France

Today I saw the Eiffel Tower.

After arriving in Paris we quickly located our hotel and checked in. We are fooling them into thinking we are three and not four. Hopefully we can pull it off this one last time. The place is super nice, but the only downside is that there is no wifi and internet access is crazy expensive. Something like 8 euro for half an hour. Bogus. The bathroom is incredible though, and it more than makes up for the lack of internet.

After getting situated we got pizza hut and some alcohol and went back to our hotel room. We drank a bit and then made our way towards the Eiffel Tower. By this time it was dark and it was all lit up. It looked incredible. I have seen so many pictures, but it is far more impressive up close. We are going to come back in a few days and go up to the top.

-Pat

ps My ipod has been broken for a couple weeks and I am going insane. I keep getting ridiculous songs like the Pippy Longstocking theme song stuck in my head.

No comments:

Post a Comment